Unitii is a product created by Lucidiam Inc. This privacy notice will explain how our organization uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Login information for Unitii. The company will collect your name, email address, and a hashed copy of your password.
- Login information for any services you connect to Unitii. The company will collect your username/email address and a hashed copy of your password.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Your company/employer will provide us information to set up accounts for you if they contract with our service.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your login and manage your account.
- Email you or your company’s representative with information about how our services are being used.
We will not share your information with anyone. If you are using SSO or some other service, we may process part of your login information to enable trusts between services.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in an encrypted format in our databases on AWS. If your company chooses to host our services locally, your data will be stored on your company's infrastructure. Our Company will keep your login information for the duration of your use plus 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data automatically.
We will not use your login data to market other products to you or your employer.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your local Data Protection Authority.